Areas Of Practice
Greenville Criminal Defense Attorney
Dependable Client Service in Pitt County Criminal Defense
If you need advice about the prospect of resolving a criminal charge while keeping your record clean, contact Greenville criminal defense lawyer Matt Davenport for a free consultation. With an office located just a few blocks from East Carolina University, much of our law firm's practice focuses on defense of ECU students and other members of the university community.
Areas of Practice
If you have hopes of entering a licensed profession, attending graduate school, or even applying for a job with a security clearance, a criminal conviction on even a minor charge can hurt your chances. Matt Davenport understands this, and uses defense strategies that emphasize dismissal, deferred adjudication, or a victory at trial.
This approach can work best in such criminal defense situations as the following:
- DWI or DUI defense
- Underage or provisional DWI
- Alcohol offenses such as public intoxication or minor in possession
- Drug offenses, especially those involving marijuana
- Prescription fraud
- Possession of drug paraphernalia like bongs or roach clips
- Student offenses involving alcohol, drugs or property crimes
- Resisting arrest or disorderly conduct
- Fake ID cases
- Fraud or forgery
- Speeding and other serious traffic tickets
- Driving while revoked or suspended
- Traffic violations charged against drivers from out of state
Matt Davenport can also help clients with expungement of criminal records and driver's license reinstatement.
For more information about the scope of our law firm's criminal defense practice from underage DUI to serious drug crimes, contact a knowledgeable attorney at the Law Office of Matthew J. Davenport.